Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just a midday post.

Btw, the Blingis! will only be available in my store until the end of today. But you can always ask me or any of the Ch'Know members for one if you miss out since they are full permissions.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm now a WTF Girl. :) What The Fug is a new blog we started to show off fashion disasters in SL. Hey, if there's room for more than one fashion blog, there's room for more than one fashion disaster blog. ;) It just got started last night, and I'm pretty excited about it. I may have to drag out some of the old fuggy pics I've taken, including the famous Watermelon Ass sighting.

Man, I need some food. 4 milk duds does not a lunch make.

1 comment:

Aisuru Rieko said...

hiya. don't know if you're looking for an SL job but this place sound like it might be fun for people who do hosting and dj-ing.

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/help-wanted/13377-club-baby-seals-now-hiring.html