Sunday, April 5, 2009

How big is it?

I haven't done one of these in a while, but I would LOVE to know the size of SL bloggers' egos! LOL!





Your Ego is Very Small



You don't have a high opinion of yourself. You're happy with who you are, but you don't feel special.

You believe you're just like everyone else. You aren't more unique or more deserving.



While it's good to be humble, make sure you don't sell yourself short.

You may not have a superiority complex, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, debating on whether or not I should post the results. Not because its bad at all but isn't it a bit egotistical to show the results of an ego test? Just a thought, not directing it at you at all. But hey I am not logging in tonight so no fresh pics so perhaps I will post it tomorrow.