Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love Thursday

I love breakfast. Yes, I'm serious, this is my Love Thursday post. Roll with me here.

I'm not really a breakfast eater in that I don't like to eat when I first wake up, usually. I have been trying to eat within the first hour of waking up lately because supposedly you have greater success with weight loss if you do it, but it doesn't always happen.

But oh, how I love breakfast foods. Scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, omelets, waffles, french toast, cereal, oatmeal, grits, bacon, biscuits and gravy, sausages, toast, bagels, orange juice, and of course pancakes!!!

<3 Pancakes


Um, yeah, that picture is from June 2008. I was going to go into SL and take a new picture, but unfortunately it decided to die and so now I have to use an old picture. Thanks, SL. :-p

I could eat breakfast foods any time, but I live with someone who believes breakfast ends at 11:00am and then it's time for lunch. I don't know, he's weird.

Mmmm....breakfast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a girl after my own heart! There is nothing like having pancakes and crispy bacon for dinner! Or, when you get home from work and don't want to cook - a nice bowl of cereal really hits the spot! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

C said...

HAHAHAHHAA

So funny my first "Love Thursday" post was also about food.