Saturday, April 11, 2009

Review: Free Speerit is back with Kimberly!

Last June I was lucky enough to be selected as one of the bloggers to get to review the new Free Speerit skins when the first line came out. I had instantly fallen in love with the skins and wore them almost exclusively for several months. In November, FS designer Desidelia Vella asked me if I'd be interested in reviewing the next line of skins, and was sweet enough to send me a beta skin to just check out and give feedback on before the actual review pack would be sent. A few days later the FS shop closed its doors and I was really sad because I really did think that the new skins would have been wonderful. I remained in the group because if it ever reopened, I wanted to know.

On April 1st, Desidelia sent us a tease. A new skin would be coming out! I was extremely excited when she popped up in my IM box a couple of days ago and asked if I was still interested in reviewing a new skin that would be coming out this weekend. Of course I was interested!!

The newest in Free Speerit... Kimberly!!

Review - Free Speerit - Kimberly body

Sorry, I don't do naked skin reviews in here. Someone else will, I'm sure.


I'll admit it. I fell in love the moment I put it on.

The shading on the body is different than on the previous FS skins, much more luminous, but still soft and feminine. Just look at the shading on the shoulder blades and on the back. And such a cute butt! A lot of women complain that some certain skin designers make their stomach very ripped, but the tummy of the Kimberly skin is toned, but smooth and soft. Oh, and speaking of smooth - I know a lot of you like little things on a skin like moles, but the Kimberly skin does not have that. Personally, I like that in an SL skin, but I realize that some of you prefer the more realistic look.

I will say that I find the nipples and...uh, girl parts, to be a little more pronounced on the body than I normally like. They're kind of strong. But, no one really ever sees those parts on me, so it's not a problem.

It's especially not a problem because the faces are just so gorgeous!

Review - Free Speerit - Kimberly faces


When my friends saw me in the skin tonight, they agreed that it was beautiful! In fact, I was told that this skin must never leave my avatar! I agree, it is just gorgeous. The lips are just so so kissable, and the eye makeup is soft and pretty, not overpowering at all. With the soft shine and the blush on the cheeks, this skin is just perfect for summer. My favorites right now are Aquamarine and Glamour, but I definitely see myself wearing all of these stunning makeups.

I'm going to go ahead and post this, but as of right now [1:30am], the landmark to the new store has not been revealed. Actually, in the Free Speerit group at the moment, Desidelia is saying that the store will open in some hours. So as SOON as I get the information [SLurl, prices, etc], I will come back and update this post.

Hopefully you all find these skins as pretty as I do!!


Also worn in this post:

Eyes: 'Open Ocean' by Miriel
Lashes: 'Diva' by Lelutka
Hair: 'Tyra' by ETD
Bra & Panties - 'Fever Panty' by Solange
Poses by Imperial Elegance


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you! Your reviews always so good and sincere :)

I noticed it was an error lol, I gave u aquamarine when it was the gift, the other make up should have been tempation, a red lips softer than porcelain, sorry my foult :P

Oh I am Desi, i cant put name her ein the comments.