Monday, November 28, 2011

All the lights!

One good thing about Aldwyn is that he is very easy going in the decorating department. Pretty much anything I want to put in the house, he's all for it. Well, let's face it. Between the two of us, I AM the better decorator! [And the one with enough furniture to fully decorate a dozen houses.]

But I don't know if he is truly ready for the full force of my Christmas decorating. He came home tonight to find me putting up the Christmas lights outside.

He let me put up the lights


I don't really think it's that much. In fact, I think we need more.

Got started tonight preparing the spot that will have the ice skating rink and little winter park. In my head, I KIND of know what I want, but of course putting it together is going to be the hard part. I think once it snows, it will be easier to get things done.

Of course, I think we'll need much more lights. Much. More. Lights.


No comments: