Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, so MAYBE there was a little more to the coffee I had yesterday than I let on... MAYBE. But can you possibly blame me? It's hard work getting your first Thanksgiving meal as a wife put together! Luckily, Aldwyn prefers prime rib because y'all don't even want to know how that turkey came out.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful for much in my SLife these days! I just feel like almost everything I've ever wanted in SL has happened, and it makes me eager to see what the future holds. It can only get better, right??

But let me just say that I am, as always, thankful to each of you who stop by to read my blog. Whether this is your first visit here, or you've been with me for years, it means so very much to me that you come by to read what I have to say, even if it's a lot of nothing. :)

Now...it's time to start getting ready for winter!

No comments: