Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 125 - DJ Princess

Tonight I DJed for December & Abby's 1 year adoptiversary! It was a fairytale theme, so I slightly resurrected my look from the royal party last week, changing my dress and skin. I adore this gown, but I think I've only worn it once when I modeled for Evie's bridal ad.

Day 125 - DJ Princess


December made a fairytale dome and oh, it was just so so pretty! I wanted to move in!! It was just so magical! See? Pretty!!

Cember & Abby's Adoptiversary 3


I made the mistake of downloading a new viewer about 20 minutes before the party started, so I didn't have a chance to really get all my settings fixed up beforehand. I've been using Firestorm the past few weeks but it's been running pretty slowly in the past week or so. I mean, let's face it. It's a fairly bloated program. So I went back to the LL beta. It's super fast and light on my machine. Once I get all the settings back, I'll be golden.

But, it did mean that I spent half the party with December's hair not rezzed. Eventually it did, though, so I was able to catch a pic of her and Abby!

Cember and Abby


It was a really fun party, and I enjoy DJing for the family parties lately. It's kind of funny because for the longest time, I had never been around child avatars for longer than a minute or two and I thought the family thing was really weird. But as I meet more decent SL families, I realize how great it is to have a SLife full of family and love. I know they have their dramas and their madness, same as any other group in SL, but I really do enjoy being around the families lately. It's nice to feel like a part of that even if it's just for a couple of hours at a party.

No comments: