Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 126 - I always tell him things he needs to know.

Aldwyn and I have been together for a little over 2 years. I know, it's like 10 years in SL-time, isn't it? But there are some nights where I wonder if he ever gets tired of me. Because as lovely and romantic as this photo looks...

Day 126 - I always tell him things he needs to know


...the conversation was going more like this:

Aldwyn: It's humid here. [He's traveling this week.]

Me: It's more humid there than here. But it's going to rain. Then it will be very humid.

Aldwyn: Yes, yes it will.

Me: Because see, when it rains? It's wet. Because of the rain. Which is wet.

Aldwyn: It sure is. [He was most likely facepalming at this point.]


I swear the day he goes "for a walk" and doesn't come back, no one is going to blame him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congruous, enjoy your married life...



Please visit on these keywords :-- wireless light switch | hotel light switches | audio system | switches and sockets