Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 134 - Johnny Fever Said Booger

Another Wednesday dance party with DJ Lolita tonight! It's always fun! I especially like when Aldwyn is able to log in before it's over so we can hang out together with everyone.

Day 134 - Johnny Fever Said Booger


We only have a couple more days of our "kinda summery beachy" terrain on Bluebonnet. I have big plans for our parcel but honestly, I don't know if I can pull off the look I want without it going all to hell! I'm not exactly the best landscaper or anything. In my head, I know what I want but having the SKILLS to do it? That's SUCH a different thing! :-p I guess we'll see. If it looks like a huge hot mess, I'll just throw trees everywhere and call it a day.

Yep, that's how I landscape. TREES EVERYWHERE. :)

No comments: