Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 280 - All In All, It's The Perfect Scene

So...okay, it's been over a week since I blogged last. Good Lord, I will never ever finish the "365" Day Project at this point! :) I'd love to say it's because I've been extra super busy doing extra super amazing things, but nope. I've been busier in the RL lately, and we're coming up on that time of the year where I am pretty down, so I've been doing what I can do to try to make sure that doesn't REALLY happen this year. Blah blah blah, if you're a long time reader of my blog, none of this is new to you, so there's no use in rehashing, am I right? [And if you're new, long story short, I have seasonal depression that usually starts mid to late September and is extremely bad during November for a lot of reasons.]

Anyway, on to SL stuff! Being busier than usual hasn't left me with a lot of time to be with the family OR decorate our new house! I made sure to get our "family" living room done up so we'd have a place to sit. I really like it because it's all small and cozy and we have a lot of pictures in there and pictures make me really happy. I STILL need to find a time where Aldwyn, Abby, and I can all be online at the same time so we can do a photo together. Do any of you know where to find really cute family poses? I know of Heirloom and Click, and I know !bang had some family ones at one point, but buying poses to include a kid is still really new to me!

Speaking of Aldwyn and Abby, I have missed them so much lately! Our schedules just haven't meshed well at all recently. Al is out of town for a few days and even though we keep up with each other during the day when we can, you guys know there's really nothing like being together in world even if we don't do anything. Abby and I finally caught up with each other tonight for a little bit and I was very happy to have her with me, even though we were laughing about the both of us being boring. :)

Day 280 - All In All, It's The Perfect Scene


I was going to talk about something else tonight, but I just realized how late it is. Tomorrow is another day, and all that jazz. :)






No comments: