Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 282 - You make it easier when life gets hard.

So it's true that things in SL can change in the blink of an eye. Well, I guess that's kind of true in any life, huh? There was a bit of a shake up over the past couple of days. It's nothing to do with me, really, but I still hurt for those involved and hope that they can eventually come back to each other when tempers have died down and heads have been cleared. I think it's true that the more you love someone, the more you can hurt them. But I think that it also means that you can fix it if you want to.

But, even though some things have changed, the best part of my SLife hasn't. :)

Day 282 - You make it easier when life gets hard.


I am so lucky that my SL husband is as patient, kind, and loving as he is. I mean, really, our SLives have changed a lot over the past few months and I know that's mostly because of me. But he's totally rolled with it. We spent 2 years after we got married just kind of in our little bubble with just a very very few people who were allowed in. Now it's different. GOOD different, but definitely different. Knowing that no matter what happens, he's still right by my side...well, that makes everything perfect.


No comments: