Friday, March 7, 2014

Day 342 - Follow Your Arrow

Such a fun fun night! It was my brother-in-law Takeo's birthday! And we celebrated with a secret surprise birthday party! It was a country party and I was the DJ. We had about 30 people show up during the party. Not that I really got to see anyone, but my sister has pics and gifs in her plurk, if you have her there. And tomorrow when I log back in, I'll take some pics of the party area. It actually came out super cute.

Before the party, Abby and I were getting ready, and I figured that would be a perfect time to get a picture of us. Especially since I have the cute pose prop from Click from The Arcade!

Day 342 - Follow Your Arrow


Isn't she the cutest? I love her so much!

I'm so happy we were able to spend some time with our family, extended family, and friends tonight. I'm definitely going to bed with a big smile and a lot of happy thoughts!

No comments: