Friday, October 30, 2009

The Corn Field - What a treat!!!!

It's been a dream of mine since first hearing about it last year to be allowed into The Corn Field. Yes, that abandoned and dry place where naughty avatars used to be sent way back before I'd ever heard of Second Life. But since it was no longer in use, there was pretty much no way to get there, unless you were able to sweet talk a Linden into taking you there. I'd almost given up hope that I would ever get to see the place, but then, it happened. My prayers were answered! The Lindens opened up The Corn Field for Halloween!!!

I ran out the first morning it was open because I was so happy! I've been back twice since then and taken about eleventy babillion pictures. Last night after a party, I put on my zombie ballerina costume [really just an excuse to wear my toe shoes again] and grabbed more photos. I'll only show 3, but my desktop is FULL of pictures.

The Corn Field - Graves

The Corn Field - Even In Death

The Corn Field - He watches over me



I really want to thank whoever had the idea to open up The Corn Field for this Halloween. This was a real treat to me and I'm sure to a lot of other people who have always wanted to go check it out. :) Don't forget to get your goodie bag while you're out there, especially if you're a Linden Bear collector like I am!

1 comment:

Bella Baroque said...

these pics are amazing! i missed out, darn :(