Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh...zzzzzz.....

Ok, I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but why is it almost everytime I take a picture of someone in overly whoreish clothing, they're wearing Luck Inc.?

Yuck


Does that say VD on her one covered buttcheek? Fitting.

It's kind of sad because the textures are usually great, but I could not in good faith wear their clothing or blog it on the style blog just for the fact that it's gotten fugged so much. They should learn to use their skills for good, not fug.

Just my $2L on that.

I did see this guy earlier today and thought this shirt was funny.

I like his shirt


That hair has to go, though.

Wow, I'm full of opinions tonight! LOL!

I've been quiet this week, in large part to being completely irritable about the weather in my physical world. If you follow me on Plurk or talk to me in world, you've probably noticed I've been ... oh, let's just say I've been negative lately. It happens every fall, this one is no exception, although it is not quite as bad as in years past, and for that I am very grateful. It really makes you feel blessed to have friends who pat you on the back and tell you it's ok if you're not feeling like yourself. I love my friends, they help me get out of bed each day. :)

So when I wasn't filling my irritable hours playing Wii bowling, I did some exploring. I went out to Philip Linden's new island, P Squared. It was...cute. LOL I mean, as far as islands go, it was cute. Nothing overly special, although I guess it's not supposed to be.

PSquared


As far as I could tell, M owns the island, and Alexa Linden put down everything. So how much Philip actually had to do with it, I don't know. But it's nice to see that even Lindens sometimes have issues placing things.

Umm...


I've been spending time setting up our new house, too. My honey and I haven't had much time together in world recently because of a bad router, so I didn't want to do TOO much. Of course, he always tells me whatever I want our home to look like is up to me. He's the best. :) I'm really happy with how the bedroom has turned out.

New bedroom


This is seriously the most boring blogpost. Like, even I'M getting bored of it. Sorry, guys. :-p

I'll end with this... Red River Shootout is Saturday! HOOK EM HORNS!!

Go Longhorns!

1 comment:

Careen said...

The bed in your bedroom is my FAVORITE bed in all of SL.

That is all.