Monday, November 29, 2010

"To know how to free oneself is nothing...

...the arduous thing is to know what to do with one’s freedom”

So yesterday when I got up, I thought, "I don't have to blog today! I don't have to blog today!" As the day went on, it became more "I don't have...to blog today! I ... um... I don't have to blog today? OH MY GOD, I don't have to blog today?! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?"

Because, let's face it. I'm a blogger. I have to write about my life or I die. LOL! Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I like to write and share pictures from my SLife. But the good thing about it not being part of the 365 day project anymore is that I can share pics that I've taken previously. That makes it more fun!

A couple of days ago I remembered someone showing me the Sim Surround on the Marketplace. It's pretty cool! You know how on most private islands, it's just water all the way around and you're staring off into nothing? And you know how a lot of us have gotten off sim items to try to create the illusion of more ... MORE? Well, with Sim Surround, you can plop it down on your island and bam! You've got mountains and stuff!

[Oh. They should hire me to do their PR. Because you wouldn't respond to "Bam! Mountains and stuff!" ?? No one!]

Ulaa went in on it with me and we were the proud owners of some awesome winter mountains. Then we went snowboarding around the island because seriously? The mountains just MAKE it winter on the island.

Boarders


Don't make fun of our boots. They go with the snowboards & we can't change them.

I am seriously in love with the mountains. Just in love. I look at them and squeal a little bit each time. They provide a lovely backdrop for my house too.

winter night


And just to share a couple of pictures I took and liked...

Ulaa the nose picking stalker. LMAO! I was AFK a little bit last night and when I came back, Aldwyn & Ulaa were on Skype laughing because she landed on the house outside the window and she looked like a big stalker.

Nose picking stalker


And speaking of Aldwyn, I took this picture the other night and I love it like I love cake. And I do love cake.

Dream


Whew. I blogged. I feel better now.

No comments: