Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 341 - The bunnies thought I was funny!

So, okay. I was planning a really great picture. It was going to be very sweet. Me, sitting with my animals on the hill, all of us looking blissful and happy. I was even going to find a great poem or a nice song on youtube to add to it. It was going to be marvelous!

But...here's the thing. I think it's the most hysterical thing in the world when my avatar falls down. Probably because I think it's funny when anyone falls down, as long as they're not hurt. I haven't sit on the ground with my AO much, so I didn't know how the sits were. One of them had me spinning on my butt and it looked like I fell. So forget the sweet picture!!

341-365


I laughed and laughed and laughed as I snapped pics! Sometimes you can't be deep or promote some great message of well being. Sometimes you just have to laugh over stupid things!

1 comment:

Madison Morlim said...

I deliberately lets my av fall from great heights quite often because she face plants, gets up, dusts herself off and then trips over and I think it's the funniest thing ever. So on that note, you are right, sometimes, it's just good to laugh!