Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 60 - At least I'm not eating cat food

Ugh, I know, I know. I'm getting late on posts for the project!! But I will blame it on watching Jersey Shore and My Strange Addiction. I may be late with posts, but at least I'm not eating cat food or trying to have sex with my car!!

Day 60 - At least I'm not eating cat food


My trip has been pushed back a day...or forward...well, in any case, I'm leaving Friday instead.

Oh! Did you guys know I got selected to be one of the new bloggers for the CHIC Style Guide bloggers?? So excited about that! That brings my current blogs up to five, but hey, I can do it. Especially since I don't blog in my RL blog all that often. This is just kind of awesome for me because I really wanted to kind of go to the "next" level of fashion blogging this year. Well, next level for me meaning not sucking so much and getting invited to a couple of events. LOL What can I say? I'm easy like that.

Aldwyn is on and actually has free time tonight, so I'm going to go make him go to FFL with me. Bye!

1 comment:

kevinmaik said...

Nice post Cat food contains evenly animal and plant substance supplemented with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Cat food is prepared to deal with the correct nutritional requirements of cats.
cat food