Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 67 - Packing

Little by little, I've been packing up the furniture in our house in preparation of whenever we get our new one. It's boring work, but it's better I do it early rather than get all excited with our new house, throw all our furniture in my inventory without really sorting it, and not know where anything is later.

Day 67 - Packing


Ulaa is moving to a new mainstore location, so I got to see the new store she's building earlier today. It's awesome!! I know people are going to want it but she's not selling it. And I heard...well, you didn't hear it from ME....but I heard there might be a sale when she officially opens in the new place.

Since Al is under the weather tonight and sleeping, I think I'll take advantage and call it an early night.

No comments: