Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 65 - Firelight

I need to get back into the blogging groove. I have to post something to my style blog, the CHIC style guide, the SLuicide Girls blog, and I have to come up with something interesting for this blog! Oh, and I'm supposed to be throwing a party for the SL Bloggers group and with going out of town and all that, I haven't even thought about it! I've done the bloggers group party twice and it really has always been a great time, but it requires some planning and unfortunately it wasn't possible to do it in the past couple of weeks. Annnnd I should be unpacking and doing laundry.

So I should be doing all that stuff right now, right?

Nah.

Day 65 - Firelight


Just gonna sit.

I'll get back to it. I just haven't had the desire since getting home.

Sleeeeeepy.

No comments: