Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 321 - All Packed!

Camp officially starts tomorrow! It seems like I've been talking about it for a long time, huh? :) But the bunks have been made and the cabins have been assigned and the clothing and skis and other things have been bought. Tonight we got Abby all packed up. Look at how excited she is!!!

Day 321 - All Packed


I'm so excited for her to get to go and have fun with her friends, and make new friends, too! Sometimes I feel like we've been in our own little world with the Oleanders for the past few months and we haven't let a whole lot of people in while we have adjusted to life as a family. Which isn't a bad thing, not at all! If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll remember that Aldwyn and I did that after our wedding, too. However, eventually you have to rejoin SLife. :)

But until tomorrow, we're still in our bubble.

She's tired from packing for camp!

No comments: