Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Now how about I'd be the last voice you hear tonight?

From Yesterday: I have a parcel available on Bluebonnet! It's a small parcel, 2944sqm and 673 prims, and is a corner lot. It is NOT pre-decorated, you get to do all of that. :) We're a fairly quiet, family friendly sim. If you're interested, send me an IM in world, or if you have me on plurk, you can private plurk me there and I'll give more details!




The girls went to bed early tonight, so Aldwyn and I just hung out on the deck tonight. I was unboxing bikinis and then I stumbled onto some old dance HUDs, so he had to put up with me dancing around for the night.

Now how about I'd be the last voice you hear tonight?


It makes me laugh when people say, "I wanted to IM you but I figured you guys would be doing stuff together." Yeah, um. Most nights? We're on skype while he's fixing stuff on other computers while I dance around like a jerk trying on different clothes and singing. That's how we do! *laughs*

But almost every night, we're each other's last goodnight. Even if that goodnight is while I'm dancing like a jerk in a bikini and huge floppy hat.

No comments: