Sunday, July 20, 2014

Almost Home

It's the last day of camp and my family comes home tonight! I'm resting out on the beach so I won't be tired by the time they make it home!

Almost Home


They really have had a great time and I am so happy for them, but God. I have missed them all so much. I was hoping to walk with them at the RFL thing yesterday, but it was a long RL day and by the time I got settled down, I was exhausted and needed to go to bed. Here is a picture I'm stealing from my sister of the family at the rememberance.

Relay For Life Remembrance



Since I stole one pic, hey, let me steal more for you all to see! *laughs* Here's a picture of all of us [minus Daddy Z, who got lost at Disney or something] at the family dance on Wednesday.

Oleander-Zanzibar Family


Lolita, Takeo, Abby, and Payton skateboarding across a bridge. Um...is that even safe??

Day Six CHK Summer Camp 2014


Abby found a zombie in a cabinet. Why my child is wandering around in a tutu carrying a shotgun and a huge knife at camp, I don't even know.

Zombie under the cabinet


Birdy got captured by pirates and her cabinmates had to come get her out. Although, I think if she tried, she could have just walked out. She's little and those bars are wide!

captured by pirates!



The girls at Friendship Night.

Friendship Night



I'm reallyreallyreally hoping that by next camp, I'll have a computer that works well enough so that I can go, too. It's hard being left behind, y'all! Especially since Aldwyn was out of town and so I only got to talk to him on 2 nights this week. Maybe I need to find myself godparents to bother when everyone else is busy. *laughs* Or maybe not.

More RL stuff to do now and then comes the wait for my family to finally come home!!!

No comments: