Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Slumber Party!

Super fun Hump Day party tonight. We had a slumber party! But no one slept, because we didn't want shaving cream in our hand or our panties in the freezer. And surprisingly [or not], most of us showed up in panties and t-shirts or tank tops. Most of the usual group showed up, and I'm always happy to see them. :)

When I was putting together the party room, I knew I wanted us to be in a bedroom. But as I was putting it together, I was reading blogs [I multitask like crazy on any given day] and someone mentioned SL avatars being "dolls." Then I thought "Hey...how cute would that be if we looked like dolls come to life?" So... big bedroom! Not Greenies quality at all, but it was cute. :)

I have loads of pics, but here's just a few.

A group shot

Slumber Party Group 1


Another group shot

Slumber Party Group 2


The 3 of us leaning like cholas. LOL!!

Slumber Party - The 3 of us


After the party and when everyone had left, I turned the room temporary and physical and fell to the ground. So fun!

Slumber Party - BOOM, Baby!


At least, I thought I'd fall to the ground. I mostly fell down into the skyworld. LOL!

Hehehe


Thanks to everyone who came out! I love you guys!!

2 comments:

Terri Zhangsun said...

Sorry I missed it! The room looks great!

Unknown said...

That was a blast! Thank you so much for setting it all up! The giant bedroom was the cutest idea EVER. :-)