Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm just pretending to be boring, really!

I let my post for yesterday kind of do it for the day, because well, it would have seemed cold if I'd put another thanks.

But, truthfully? I have almost nothing to talk about. I haven't done much but sit around and when my SL self is just about as lazy as my RL self is being, that doesn't make for very good blogging.

The funny thing is that I'm talking to and getting to know more people right now than I ever have before. Through the wonderful madness that is Plurk, I've met people that I never really knew before. Through different blogs, I'm getting to know people too. I just...don't see them in world. A lot of that is my fault, I'm sure. But also, a lot of them are busy content creators or busy in relationships, so it makes it harder to hang out. But there is always Plurk, and I'm happy to chat with them there.

One thing that I'm pretty excited about is the upcoming Shoe Expo, for which I am a blogger for. So you know, if you're going to be in the expo this year & have teaser pics, drop them on me! But the best thing? I get in to the expo early. Finally! LOL! I have never been let into an expo or fair early before. I got in early at Winterstock because of a group, but it's not exactly the same thing. I'm not shopping much at all until the expo. I already know which vendors I HAVE to hit up first.

It's almost 4am, so I should go to sleep. I'm going to make a point out of actually doing SOMETHING when I get up. :)

Ali's Thanks of the Day: As much as it sometimes breeds drama & craziness, I'm quite thankful for Plurk, because it's helped me get to know people a little bit better. :)

No comments: