Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 340 - Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween, full of lots of candy!!

340-365


So last year for November, I did my 30 days of thanks. But I'm going to be doing the 365 thing in November, right up until...mmm, the 24th or 25th, if I don't get lazy and skip any days, so I decided I'm turning my eyes back to my style blog and doing a post a day in November. That doesn't seem like a BIG deal to many fashion bloggers, but for me it is HARD. I don't put outfits together easily. I don't keep up very well with what's brand new. But I'm just going to put together looks that I like and if people can still find the stuff or if it's new, then it is. If not...well, too bad, I guess? Who knows. Maybe it will spur me to get fashionable again.

Sleeeeeepy.

No comments: