Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 2 - Starting to feel it!!

Okay. Honestly? I'm really starting to feel it now.

Day 2 - Starting to feel it


The excitement is building up inside of me, like ..

Oh for pete's sake. LMAO


[19:18] Alicia Chenaux: It's an afternoon garden wedding, so I wouldn't go all out formal, but anything pretty that you like should work. Please keep your boobs covered until the reception though.

[19:18] Heidi Halberstadt: FUCK

[19:19] Tymmerie Thorne: *changes her outfit*

[19:19] Alicia Chenaux: LOL!!!

[19:19] Elle Kirshner: even the DJ? or is there a DJ boobie exception?

[19:19] Alicia Chenaux: Oh, you can show your boobs anytime!

[19:19] Heidi Halberstadt: I vote for DJ being the exception.

[19:19] Ulaa Coronet: i love DJ tits

[19:19] Ulaa Coronet: more tips

[19:19] Heidi Halberstadt: There's always time for THE RACK

[19:20] Alicia Chenaux: Oh god. Someone's going to pull a strip pole out at the reception, aren't they?

[19:20] Sehra Kauffman: like... short dress or longer?

[19:20] Blackhawk60 Sikorsky: is it not good if i wear my freenis, i can hide it as long as people promise not to see hidden prims

[19:20] Ulaa Coronet: im gonna drop a tip jar i dunno about anyone else

[19:20] Heidi Halberstadt: Imma gonna wear mah silks


And that's what I have to put up with!!!

Anyway... LOL

I'm getting very excited. Every time I look at the benches, the altar, the gazebo, my heart just swells and flutters with happiness. I have re-read the words I've written to say to Aldwyn at the ceremony probably 20 times tonight, and each time I tear up a little.

I've had good and bad times in my SLife, as we all have, but never did I think I'd ever be this happy! It just feels RIGHT, you know? Just so so so right.

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart, they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true...
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


No comments: