Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'll give you the red light special

Yesterday, Ulaa kept telling me "I look like a high priced whore!" I figured she was probably right, since she usually does. :-p But then she came over to drop off wedding benches and her boobs were HUGE! HUGE!!!! She tends to go for a much more voluptuous look than I do, but she was wearing a corset that made me not be able to stop looking at her boobs. I guess that's the intention, huh?

Anyway, she told me she had bought a pose prop from oOo and I should take some pics in it. I like pose props a LOT and this one was pretty good. Al and I got the first pic on it.

Cochino


I really like the way the lighting came out in it. And let me tell you - if you're not in a good mesh compatible viewer yet, you are MISSING OUT. I'm wearing the mesh boots and shorts that I blogged in yesterday over in the style blog, and they just moved beautifully with most of the poses. I wish I could say all of the poses but even mesh has its limits.

Later, I got a picture of Ulaa and me. I'm the dark haired one. There seemed to be some confusion on that last night. LOL

Dirty Girls


And then while she was AFK, I caught one more of her. I like the way it came out, but pictures are really way easier if the person you're taking a photo of is pretty.

Cochina


Okay, breakfast time. I just thought you guys would like a post NOT about the wedding for once. ;) Oh, and because it's been in my head since last night...



No comments: