Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't rain on my parade!

The honeymoon is almost over! Well, I mean, not in a BAD way. LOL! In that "We're about to start our home together" way. Tonight Aldwyn started to move out of his beach place that he's had for ages.

Moving Out


He's looking wistfully at the beach and thinking back to his carefree bachelor days. I'm back there yelling "Move faster!"

Ulaa has been building on a house and it's been my habit to usually live in whatever her newest build is, as long as it fits my needs/themes. Her new house is really pretty and I think I'll be able to decorate it well. She was less than sure of the outside color but once she put down the color she wanted, things started moving. But then she asked us what we thought about the inside colors. Al said it was fine except for the upstairs paper being a little girly, although he could live with that, and the fact that the kitchen was yellow. He hates yellow. I tried to persuade him not to rain on my parade and he was all, "No! If we have a yellow kitchen, I will divorce you!" And then he hit me and um.... like kicked me and.... yeah.

So Ulaa and I set about trying to find new wallpaper for the kitchen. I'm kind of old school/eclectic with my decorating, so the wallpaper we chose just makes me all kinds of happy in the pants because it's so fun!

New kitchen!


Awww, little veggies and fruit and stuff! We should have it by tomorrow or so, whenever she gets a chance to finish it up. Then the fun can really begin!

Oh, and I figured I would blog this and see if lightning strikes twice for me. :) We have a residential parcel available on Bluebonnet for hopefully a long term renter. [Long term meaning you plan on sticking around longer than a month.] 6256sqm parcel, 1431 prims. $2500L weekly rent. You are able to terraform and manage your access list. Plus if you super hate someone, I'll simwide ban them. The island doesn't have much lag at all, the neighbors are nice, and we're fairly quiet. If you're interested, please feel free to IM me in world and I'll be happy to arrange a time to show it to you!

Okay, bedtime!



No comments: