Friday, September 23, 2011

So i'm gonna shake and shimmy it with all my might today...

You know, way back before I was married [Well, like last week.] I was perfectly able to entertain myself for hours. I'm not the kind of person who allows herself to get bored very often because boredom, from myself or others, irritates me a lot! You can't expect other people to constantly be in your face making sure that you're amused. It's totally annoying to other people!

But, I'm only human, and I found myself a little bored tonight. Mmm...Okay, I'm lying. It wasn't that I was really BORED, it was mostly that I wanted something to do so that I wouldn't have to clean my inventory!! So I guess I didn't want to be entertained as much as I wanted to be distracted. And since Aldwyn put a ring on it, I figure that's pretty much like saying he has to be there to entertain me. I mean, I'm PRETTY sure that was in the vows.

However, he was busy playing with his new laptop speakers and NOT paying attention to me. I KNOW, RIGHT? So I set about finding random things to do. Heck, I even made the island flooded again because it makes me laugh so much when I do it.

Oh another flood


Luckily for Al [and the rest of the island], he logged in fairly soon after the flooding. Of course, he started the conversation with "How much trouble did you cause?" Grumble. We spent the rest of the evening in the gazebo dancing and talking. I love the nights we can spend talking about things that are on our minds for hours. It's never long enough to me. :)

Tonight he wasn't too lazy to dance


I still have to clean inventory, though. Al says he does, too. He suggested we get friends together to clean inventory. I think that would be fun! Well, as long as no one get all weird about seeing body parts, since the inventory cleaning parties I've had before usually led to a bunch of naked girls on posestands.

Hmm. We might need to think about this.

No comments: