Friday, September 30, 2011

Our house!

Yay! Our new house was finished tonight!

House!!!


It's a LOT of house! But if you have a good sized parcel and many prims available, like we do, then it's not so very bad at all. The trick will be decorating in both our styles, not just mine. Of course, Aldwyn is fairly easy going [except for the whole yellow thing] and he will most likely be okay with what I want to do. After all, who do you think decorated his entire beach house? :-p

What's really fun is that we received all kinds of household goodies and giftcards to furniture stores for wedding gifts. Using some of what we got is going to be great, because it will just remind us of our wonderful friends who shared in our day with us. :) I've already put up a wall decal, coffee machine, and picture frame that were gifts from friends.

As much as I want to decorate the inside of the house, I am probably more excited about landscaping! Autumn is really my favorite time of the year to decorate [maybe even more than Christmas!] and I can't wait to pull out all the pumpkins and hay bales! Usually I get all kinds of fancy for Halloween, too, and put up a haunted house and stuff. But I don't know if I'll do that this year. Maybe. We'll see.

Heck, between the house and all my decorating, I don't even know if there will be prims for a haunted house!

But then again, I am a whiz at decorating pretty low prim, so I guess we'll see how it goes. For now, it's bedtime.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your house posts, I can't wait to see what you do with this one. It's very pretty.