Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 4 - Looking for cake, what do you think??

Heard during our shopping trip tonight:

Aldwyn: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Looking for CAKE."

---------

Me: "You're not the boss of me!"

Aldwyn: "Not until Sunday."

Me: *GASPS*


We have gotten much accomplished! Sixx was a dear and came and dropped us some tables & chairs, we bought the bouquets & boutonnieres, we bought the cake [which was bigger than I thought it would be!], I put out the champagne, Al bought the dance we'll use for our first dance, and then he proceeded to yell at it because it had hovertext.

Day 4 - Looking For Cake, What Do You THINK?


All that has to be done now is.... well, not much!! The music has been sent, I have shoes, we both have rings, we have the officiant, Ulaa has her dress, I have my dress, Al has his tux... We are zipping along here!!

I really wanted to thank you guys who have been following along, supporting us, and genuinely making us feel very loved. You guys don't realize how much it means to both of us! We hope to see some of you at our reception!! I know I haven't had a chance to meet everyone who reads my blog in person, and it really would be nice to see some of you at the reception. :) And hey, it's not a party until the sim crashes, am I right??

Reception Invitation



No comments: