Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 261 - Happiness Is A Full Inventory

Well, if you couldn't tell by the last two posts, my dear husband has been preparing for The Arcade for a week. Usually there are just a few things I want, and maybe a collection or two, but the designers really brought it this round with home decor and other cute stuff, so...

This was the first time I've stayed up for the midnight opening. Not that I ever got in, but my family did! Not IN in, but around the sim and they were able to cam in. Between my husband and my sister, I've really cleaned up in the past 24 hours!

Day 261 - Happiness Is A Full Inventory


If you're more like me and you enjoy hitting the yard sales for what you want, my family is having a small one! You can come here and find some cute stuff. Not a lot of rares, though, if that's what you're looking for. Not yet, anyway. :)

I'm yawning like crazy. I think it might be an early night for me.

No comments: