Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 271 - Girl Chat

I spent a couple of hours tonight just sitting and having girl chat with two of my favorite redheads, my goddaughter Abby and her mom, December. Abby, of course, stops over at our place frequently, but this was the first time I've ever gotten to just hang out with December when it wasn't a big party or something. They're both pretty awesome and funny, so we had a lot of laughs. :)

Day 271 - Girl Chat


After they headed to bed, I had a few minutes alone before Aldwyn came home. Poor guy, he's been a little under the weather the past couple of days. But, he gave me my anniversary gift! I've been wanting to learn how to make mesh a LOT but I'm honestly not very good at stuff like that. I mean, I've been in SL for almost 7 years altogether and the only real skill I have is running my mouth. But we know some people who have been using Hexagon to make mesh, so he bought it for me! Yay!! I played around a little bit with it tonight but of course didn't come up with anything. A friend of mine pointed me towards the tutorials she used to learn it, so tomorrow I'm definitely going to be watching and trying to learn.

Of course, tomorrow can't be a full day of learning because... PARTY!!

Our 2 Year Anniversary Party!


I'm so so excited!! I've been trying to 2 days to find a dress that I felt comfortable in. I wanted something kinda fancy, but not TOO fancy, and not too "sexy" or revealing or anything like that. The one I found IS a little on the shorter side, but it has long sleeves and doesn't really show cleavage, so it's awesome. Once I decide on a hair and on jewelry, I'll be all set!

But before all of this can happen... I need much sleep. :)

No comments: