Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 273 - If You Were Here

I mentioned over the weekend that I'm participating in the home tour that Tymmerie has organized for this coming weekend. I kinda ran around tonight [well, ran, lagged, and crashed around] trying to put the last touches on the house. I'm happy with it. It's OUR home. It's where we like to be and where our family and friends come over to hang out sometimes and it's not this totally perfect, magazine ready home. I think that's what's been bothering me the most. Someone's going to come into our home and be like, "Oh. Well, this isn't good." I can't stop someone from thinking that, of course, but you know... I'd rather it not happen. LOL

But, there's not much more about it I can do. I like our home. Aldwyn likes our home. We're the ones that live there. So to those participating in the tour and coming over... I promise I won't judge your house if you don't judge mine! :)

Since this will be going on all weekend, I decided to set my home position up in the sky for a bit. Not that I'm going to just hide out there all weekend. I'm sure I'll come down to say hi to folks. But I still have things to do and I'd hate to be half naked when someone comes into the house. Welcome to my home...and my boobs!

I've had Barneworth's C88 house rezzed out on my platform for a while, so it seemed like a good place to set my home spot. And What Next has some awesome rocking chairs for Fifty Linden Friday this week, so I'll sit and rock while people come over.

Day 273 - If You Were Here


I reconnected with an old friend today in SL, which was really nice. And I DJed a pirate party! It was pretty fun, and a great chance to hang out with people and with Abby during the evening. She was the cutest little pirate! I couldn't take any pictures because my computer sucks so hard, but everyone looked really adorable.

Oh! And our anniversary party last night was really fun, too! Most of our nearest and dearest were there, and we had a great time! If you saw my style blog post, you saw my dress and our party area.

Goodness, I am yawning like crazy out of nowhere. Bedtime!


No comments: