Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 262 - He Did The Work For You

It's been a super fun Arcade weekend!! I'm missing just ONE thing from my list, the Gone Wild mermaids from Culprit. If you guys see them anywhere or you want to sell yours, let me know! I'll pay twice the gacha price for them.

Since the family has been shopping soooo much this weekend, and we were almost out of prims at The Family yard sale, we opened up a part of Bluebonnet for our family to come set up if they didn't have room over there, along with letting some of the Bluebonnet residents set up if they want to sell things, too.

Day 262 - He Did The Work For You


You can find the Lima Heights Yard Sale here. :) There's lots of stuff, a few rares, etc.

I don't know how long we'll leave the sale up for. Our Arcade shopping is just about done, but it depends on how long the family and the Bluebonnet folks need a place to sell. :) We've had a ton of fun setting up and having so many people come by to shop and hang out!

One of our friends stopped by the yard sale and started laughing at all the things Aldwyn had put out because it became very obvious that he had bought a TON of things trying to get me what I wanted. I can't help it, he wants me to have what I want. :)

I'm extremely tired, so it's bedtime for this girl.

No comments: