Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 275 - Falling Leaves

Quiet night tonight. Now that our house really is decorated, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do. *laughs* For the longest time, I kept saying "I need to decorate!" and it always gave me something to do OR a reason to procrastinate. But mostly tonight I stood around until Aldwyn got home. I guess I could have bothered the family to see what they were doing, but I'm still pretty bad about that. :-p And I think we're all just enjoying being back in our homes after hiding out during the home tour!

After Aldwyn went to bed, I realized our party area was still up, so I went to dismantle it. But then I wondered what would be done in that area. Usually it stays kind of empty, but I already have trees set up. So I think tomorrow I'll decide what should go in that area. Maybe a camp site? We did a camping party theme one year, maybe it's time to revisit it.

While I was in the area, I decided to take a new profile picture. I'm going more reddish/brownish for the autumn season, hair wise. Well, probably. Today, yes. :)

Day 275 - Falling Leaves


By the way, since I'm such crap at blogging my own stuff, I made candy corn nail polish for the SLink nails, which you can see in my picture. Actually, I made 3 colors to simulate that autumn mix candy. If you want to buy it, I threw the polish up on marketplace, and it's only $50L. They're not the best polishes ever, but I think they're pretty cute. :)

I guess I should get to bed. I've been yawning like crazy for a while and I have things to do tomorrow. Goodnight!




No comments: