Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 334 - Sunday Yawns

I'm yawning up a storm, so this post will be brief today. Maybe. We'll see how it goes. :)

It was a super busy weekend for me. Lots of things to do and very little sleep was had. Luckily this week should be pretty calm so yay for that.

A long time ago, a friend of mine said that sometimes those of us in SL have issues sleeping because we have our screens set to a bright daylight setting almost constantly and, as silly as it may sound, it screws us up a bit. So on the nights when I really want to get some sleep, for a while before I log off, I'll set it to sunset or even a night setting. Tonight I chose sunset and I stood out on our bedroom balcony for a while to just be quiet and breathe.

Day 334 - Sunday Yawns



Believe it or not, I really did start to get sleepy just staring out at the sunset. But I'm obviously pretty tired anyway because earlier tonight while attempting to take the closet doors off, I unlinked the entire house. I attempted to re-link but it was a lost cause. So I had to delete the house, and hunt down every piece of it that I wasn't able to link and...well, it was a mess. I think I got the new one put back down in the right spot, but I'm sure it's a 10th of a degree off here and there. But it was definitely close enough and we can move furniture if we need to. I locked that sucker down. Forget taking the doors off of things!!

I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend! I'm exhausted beyond belief now so it's definitely time to crawl into bed.

No comments: