Sunday, August 24, 2014

Even fairies have to take a bath.

The girls complain about their chores sometimes. But hey... guess who did her chores tonight with noooo problems?

Guess who did her chores? It's me!


It's ME! *laughs*

I don't usually do the choreboard chores because I do other things, but sometimes you just gotta show your kids how it's done! And yes, I'm still wearing my wings from the party. They're too pretty to take off!! Maybe I'll be a fairy forever.

Well...or at least until my next fashion blog post.

I just realized that I never showed you guys the decorations that the family left in our dining room for my birthday. They were ninjas and set it all up, and then when I finally logged in on Thursday, I ALMOST didn't see it! I had gone directly to my bedroom to change for scouts and if the girls hadn't been downstairs, I might have missed them entirely until much later!

My surprise birthday decorations!


Isn't it all just so festive?? Pretty soon I'm gonna have to pick it all up but...not yet. I like it there.

It's definitely bedtime. Tomorrow starts a brand new week!

No comments: