Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Logins restricted to Lindens only right now. SO UNFAIR! My baby's in there! My baby who is not answering his Yahoo either. :-p

So I'm detoxing from caffeine again. Not really by choice, but my body is rebelling against me lately and since I don't enjoy being in pain, the caffeine has to go. But that means I'm also in quite the crabby mood tonight. If anyone needs me to tell anyone off...I could probably do it.

I was just trying to sign in again, just in case they think I'm Alicia Linden [which I am not. Don't hurt me, SL.], and I got one of those customer service surveys. Is your SL experience getting better or worse? Um. I can't log in. What do you think? :-p

Viper Pit party tomorrow!!! 8pm SLT and I think alllllll of you need to come.

I guess I'll keep trying to log in. I hate that I didn't get to spend any time with Levi when he was right there online. Damn you, SL! You're keeping me from cuddle time!

No comments: