Monday, May 26, 2008

Stompin' Around

Sorry for not really updating today. LOL I was busy, and besides, Cen came back and we had to be silly. Like when she asked me if I had a throne she could sit on.


On the throne

Even though she and I kept in contact while she was gone from SL, I missed my best friend being around!!! So I'm totally glad she's back.

I also semi-finished my stompers. I sent them out to the Ch'Know group for beta testing. It really was mostly for the girls to test out for me, just because they're huge and pink. But Dyami tested them for me too! And he had to make them bigger. LOL So that means that when I get them done, I'll add 2 sizes to the pack. Huge and Daaaaamn!


Stomp!



I think I have my rave outfit finalized, so tomorrow I just have to get the playlist together and I am sooooo excited!!!!! I couldn't help it, I had to show Cen the super secret rave location tonight, just to make sure what I had done was good. We kind of got caught up dancing up there. LOL It's mesmerizing!

Oh, and for those of you wondering what to wear to the party Wednesday... the short answer is: ANYTHING YOU WANT!! But if you want to get more of a rave outfit together, this might help.

Rave Dressing For Women
Rave Dressing For Men


Speaking of fashion, the lovely GoSpeed pulled me over to a store today because there was one of those fashion disasters that I love so much standing there. LOL But unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to catch her before she left. Luckily, Go is fast and caught a picture of this hot mess.

Sliiiiiick


I don't even know what to say about that. All I can guess is that she was cooking something fried and slipped on her way to the stove with the pan of oil and the oil drenched her and she had to go shopping for some non-oily clothes.

I'm off to bed, because my chair is completely uncomfortable and I'm pretty tired anyway. But before I go... another LOLSLoser!


Fashin senze

3 comments:

Sehra Kauffman said...

she did not wear that to <3 cupcakes, my favorite store ever...... did not!

what is the world coming to?

Dyami Jameson said...

Those were some huge boots by the time that I got done with them. My legs are still tired! The things you two get me into....lol

C said...

There really just can't be enough pictures of me sitting on a toilet. I do think I needed a toilet brush wand though :)

Again... amazing job on the secret rave location, you are very talented my friend.