Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She put the ass in disaster!

Tonight Cen and I were out with a friend of ours at Szentasha tonight and I've come to a conclusion. There will be a fashion disaster in that store 99% of the time.

Oh dear.



The girl on the left somehow decided that crotchless shorts were the way to go. Why not? Easy access, right? At least she wasn't rockin' a huge 70s bush. Oh, and her chest tattoo is on top of her crappy bra and she's wearing white tube socks. That's so not good.

The girl on the right ... well, is there a reason she's out and about in her underwear? With the big blue bow on the back of her hair, she could easily star in "Alice Does Wonderland," or "What Happened To Baby Jane's Pants?"

I swear I'm not cranky tonight. LOL

Don't forget!! Wednesday night...Superheroes Get Humped at The Viper Pit!!! 8pm SLT is the time to be there [or earlier, or later, whatever, just come. LOL] and I'll be your DJ for the evening. :) You can dress up as a traditional superhero, or make up your own costume and be your own hero!! And if you don't want to dress up at all, that's fine too. :) Levi bought us matching costumes tonight, and we look superhot in them. It was SO funny because I edited my skirt to be shorter, and later he said that it was the longest skirt I owned. LOL So not true, I have longer skirts!! I just...don't wear them. :-p I guess he's saying he's tired of seeing me in miniskirts? Is that what you're saying, baby? :)

Anyway, I hope to see all of you at the pit for the party! If you've never been, you should SO come because I swear, I just laugh soooooo much at the conversation that springs up!

I should be getting to bed now. Not that I'm sleepy.

5 comments:

C said...

I usually just hope they are actually buying something when they are there.

Kharisma Llewellyn said...

Perhaps that's the problem--they didn't have any real clothes? Everything they had was shredded by voracious men at sexy beach? You never know....

I've seen a few winners myself...just encountered a pair of boots last night that were BRIGHT fucsia and had what looked like lightning crackling over them. They were slightly mesmerizing...

LOL.

Kharisma Llewellyn

Alicia Chenaux said...

Cen - I don't know...even if they bought something, I'm sure they'd find a way to really trash it up.

Kharisma - Lightning boots?! Oh...that... oh dear. LMAO

Levi Hoffman said...

Nooooo!
I mean ummm...since you have all those miniskirts you might as well wear them....right?

Alicia Chenaux said...

Well if there was going to be a way to make you comment on my blog, baby, I guess this was it. LMAO

No worries. I love my mini skirts too much to give them up. ;)