Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tired

Thanks for all the wishes and prayers, everyone. It's been a tough day, but even in the darkness there is a bit of light. After holding our own bible service [Amanda and I are both non-denominational Christians] and watching "High School Musical 2," [shut up] she said that she thinks she's ready to consider adoption. And this is such good news, you guys. She's put her own health at risk for so long now and there are so many babies and children out there that need a home. I made her laugh by telling her not to become the next Angelina Jolie. Although, I know her, and in 5 years she'll end up with a house full of kids...much like the Duggar family, except all the kids will be adopted.

[Holy shit, Michelle Duggar is pregnant again!? Does that woman's uterus ever just take a break? Now I know why there are women with fertility problems. Michelle Duggar has taken all the pregnancies!]


Anyway, I'm going to go eat and then I must log in, because Sine Wave has 2 free dances and Periquita has 50L shoes if you fall in the quicksand at the Starlust Motel. I'm feeling some shopping therapy coming on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish your friend Amanda the best of luck and am sure she will be the best mummy ever when the time comes (and I guess you will make a totally flipped out Auntie, Alicia! LOL)