Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 227 - The look of judgey judging

I meant to do a lot of things for Sunday. Blogging, cleaning... I have plans to redecorate my physical world bedroom [soooo much easier to redecorate in SL!] but it's going to require quite a bit of cleaning and moving things around and quite frankly, I'm not down with it. But, instead, I spent time with my penguin, my wifey, and my chubby hubby.

Soph and I sat around on Callie's bobblehead that I picked up a long time ago [SL5B, if I'm not mistaken] and I'd left on her porch. I like to leave the Bluebonnet renters gifts from time to time. They usually make me take them back. I don't know why.

Headsitters


Ulaa and I headed out to do the Good Shit Hunt. Well, I'd done it already before she had logged in, but I went around with her again. When you do hunts, you usually run into the same people. This girl had clicky clacky shoes. We judge, yo. We judge.

227-365


Oh. I just realized I forgot to get pics of the chubhub. Sorry!

Ulaa just told me about a bag, so I'm off to go pick it up before I head to bed!

No comments: