Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 259 - Hunting

August! My month! [And apparently a lot of my friends' month too.]

I spent a couple of hours doing the Home & Garden Hunt today. We all know how I feel about hunts, but this was one that I was super excited for. With a couple of exceptions, it was fairly easy. Laggy, of course, but only one store owner was really kind of sucky about hiding & moving around their gift.

When people do rez, it's fun to look at folks doing the hunts.

This mermaid was about to be fried and on my plate with a side of fries. She kept lagging me out.

I like fish better fried.


I teleported in to Reek and landed practically on top of this guy. No idea who he is, but I hope he didn't mind me shoving him to the side and out of peoples' way.

Chest looker


Oh. I didn't realize live sex was part of the hunt experience.

Oh...hey.


But, I got the whole hunt finished. There are 50 stops, but most of them do go pretty fast. I spent a little time tonight starting to unpack my goodies.

259-365


I've only gotten through the first... oh, maybe not even the first 10 folders, since I've been reading and doing other things, but so far I love everything I've gotten. Considering I usually only keep about 25% of the items of any hunt I do, I consider this quite the success so far.

I'm freezing [for some reason it's super cold in my house] so I think it's time to get in bed and snuggle in with a good book.

No comments: