Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 284 - At least I have pretty pictures.

284-365


I've been in a more pensive mood lately. I like that word. Pensive. It sounds way better than just saying, "My damn brain won't shut off for 20 seconds so I can get some fucking rest."

I gave WTFug back to Meara. It was a little sad for me, but at the same time, it had been weighing on me that I was still with the blog and not doing anything. So I guess when people see me out, they won't yell "Don't fug me!"

Unless they're on my plurk.

Hm... I guess I should get in bed. I'm still not sure if my Saturday is free or not. I guess I'll find out in a few hours. :)

1 comment:

M said...

Your post title for some reason made me think of the Leeroy Jenkins meme when he says "At least I have chicken." (lol)

Don't feel sad about it Ali. You did an AWESOME job running the blog, and you know I appreciated you letting me take it back over. You also know you're welcome back anytime you want - fug pics, tutorials, guest blogging, whatever strikes your fancy. *hugs*