Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 286 - Different is just a teleport away

I don't set out to go exploring a lot, but sometimes, I just stumble into it.

I was on the hunt for charm bracelets and somehow ended up in the New Toulouse Bayou. Quite an interesting place, and kind of spooky in a way. There was a stump you could climb down. It doesn't really take you anywhere, except under the tree, but it was kind of cool.

286-365


And in a total flip, right after I left New Toulouse Bayou, I ended up at Photon Pink's place. Seriously looks like a box of crayons exploded ALL over the sim. It's bright and cheerful and oh-so-colorful! I have just been to the castle before, but I decided to walk around the sim and a big octopus appeared!

OMG Octopus!


Two very very different places...and still no decent charm bracelet. Hmmph.

No comments: