Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 266 - Blah blah

I started writing a super long post, but as I have done so many times in the past, I decided not to post it. I kind of feel like I've shared enough deep personal things this month, and you guys don't need to be bothered with it when really, it's just words rambling out of my head. :) I think I need to start blogging in my first life blog again and spare you guys!

There's not all that much going on here. Styling myself up for Shoe Fair posts is taking up quite a bit of time because...well, I'm not awesome at styling myself. lol I'm really not. I know what looks BAD, but I can't always figure out things in my inventory that will look GOOD.

I've been trying to write this post for hours and I keep tabbing to another window and forgetting. So I'll wrap it up here.

266-365

No comments: