Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 275 - Antisocial

I've been in one of those semi-anti-social moods today. Not quite sure why. I don't really feel like talking to anyone. I think there's been just too much of other peoples' stuff in my life lately, and with all the changes I'm trying to do in my physical world, it's just been a little bit overwhelming. Naturally I'll always listen to my friends, but you know how it is. Sometimes you just don't have anything to say and so in a way, you feel like they're talking to a brick wall, and that's really not what they need. Then it's just awkward and I feel like a loser. :-p

Maybe I'm just tired. That's really probably more it.

I really need to get back to my style blog. I kind of stopped over there while I focused on shoe fair blog posts, but I seem to have lost my mojo over there too, which sucks a LOT and I need to get back to it. I guess I could use my shoe blog pics on my style blog, but that really feels like I'm copping out and I don't want to do that. I need to do some pics for the fair blog tomorrow, because I won't have much time Thursday, Friday I expect I'll be pretty hungover, Saturday I won't be home until the evening, and Sunday the fair ends. So...tomorrow.

I was playing with stuff in PS again, and I kinda like how this came out. I'm pretty sure I've used this pose while sitting on a bed in another picture, but it's a different bed, so ... there.

275-365

No comments: