Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 260 - We're gonna need a bigger boat.

I don't really get the whole Shark Week attraction. I had an acquaintance some years ago who was insane about it, and ended up going to go film some of the documentaries about sharks. It's funny to me seeing people in SL get all nutty happy about it.

Of course, I'm the same person who squealed earlier because Aldwyn mentioned that it's almost band camp time. So ... you know, different strokes. LOL

I guess I just don't care for sharks. I mean, they're not exactly the sweethearts of the aquatic world, right?

I did like the Sharks in West Side Story, though. Hello? Buying on credit is so nice, but one look at them and they were charged twice. Who hasn't been there?

At least Shark Week gives me an excuse to make a cute picture. And that's really all it's about right? How sharks can benefit me? That's what I thought, too.

260-365

No comments: