Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 334 - Surprise! It's a big pic of me!

I have my email up most of the day. I don't check it constantly, but since I usually have 7 or 8 tabs up anyway, it sits there. I got an offline from Sophia telling me to come in, so I hopped in world to see what was up.

334-365


Me! I was up! LOL! Sophia's RL hubby, Skyhawke, took my picture when I was chilling with them earlier. Without me knowing! I love pictures of myself and Sky has always been my favorite photographer in SL and I honestly don't think I've had my pic professionally done, when not for a modeling shoot, since he took a break in the spring.

Oh, what's that? You want to see the picture? Sure!

Okay, Sky gave me a Flickr sized pic


I don't really know how to end this and I have another post to write. So um...bye!

1 comment: